To assist in closing of accounts and preparation of monthly management accounts on a timely basis which is in accordance with the Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and Company’s accounting policies.
- Responsible for month-end closing of General Ledger and preparation of management accounts with relevant appendices accurately and timely manner
- Prepare and post Journal Vouchers (JV) relating to non-AP expenditures (loan, insurance, interest etc) to correct account codes and cost centers in SAP.
- Timely closing of General Ledger by coordinating and compiling financial data from various departments.
- Review all expenses and ensure provision is accurately recorded on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly draft results to CEO/CFO/COO.
- Issue non-trade invoice and debit memo and prepare documents and worksheets for other debtors accurately and timely manner.
- Responsible for government reporting such as Bank Negara Malaysia, Statistic Department and MDEC reports.
- Responsible for SST compilation and submission.
- Prepare schedules for submission of annual tax returns and year-end financial audit.
- Prepare financial covenant computation for submission to bank.
- Support Finance Department’s initiatives.
- Degree in related field or complete/partially qualified professional (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/its equivalent)
- At least 3 years working experience in MNC accounting environment and adequately exposed to major accounting functions (GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets etc.).
- 1 or 2 years of audit experience would be added advantage.
- Knowledge in SAP accounting software and Microsoft Office Applications (advance skill in MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, conscientious and demonstrates commitment to achieve deadlines.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities