OHD required in 2 locations i.e. Kerteh and Kuala Lumpur. Requirements are as follows:
- registered with Malaysia Medical Council
- registered with the Ministry of Health Malaysia
- registered OHD with DOSH
- possess valid APC
- possess valid BLS
- possess valid ACLS, PHTLS or ALS
- possess MRO (if any)
- possess valid T-bosiet and Offshore Medical
- Atleast 10 years working experience with min of 1 year experience in Emergency &Trauma management and OHD within the last 3 years.
- Experienced in providing medevac support services.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, Socso and EIS contributions
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave