- You will be responsible for overseeing as well as participating in the daily processes of the Collection department.
- You have to ensure collection tasks are completed timely, provide task priorities to the team, assist with problem resolutions, assist in leadership responsibilities and ensure the policies are followed.
- The ideal candidate will need to have proficient written and verbal communication skills and be a detail-oriented problem solver with the ability to multi-task.
- We are looking for a team-player who enjoys working closely with other departments in an ever-changing environment.
- Supervision and performance of daily collection department functions, management of escalation cases, monitoring of collector workloads and performance against metric.
- Responsible for overseeing staff, including but not limited to fielding questions, providing task priorities and problem resolutions.
- Facilitate the training of collectors.
- Lead and coach team by using formal performance reviews.
- Monitor staff's productivity goals and expectations.
- Provide report as and when needed.
- Monitor delinquency performance
- A diploma or degree holder in Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business
Studies/Administration/Management/Commerce or equivalent.
- With relevant working experience in collections/call centre.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Ex-bankers are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum Basic RM2000 – RM2300 + Commission + Incentives.
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills.
- Having knowledge in Islamic Financing Products is a must.
- Proficient in Volare System.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Personal leave
11th Floor, Wisma Bandar, No. 18 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
Click to view the location on Google maps