- Candidates must possess at least full or part professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or Degree in Accountancy, Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge and familiar with company and individual tax computation, SST, withholding tax, tax clearance, tax audit and investigation.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin
- Ability to handle and manage several simultaneous assignments
- Able to work as a team and able to work independently in a timely environment
- Those with extensive experience but without necessary qualification are also encouraged to apply
- Handling a portfolio of diversified tax clients, including SMEs, partnerships and individuals.
- Prepare tax computation, related schedules and timely submission of all tax returns.
- Prepare and submit tax estimates and revised estimates.
- Compile information and attend to enquiries on tax audit and investigation
- Liaise with clients and LHDN on various tax matters such as appeals on field audit to LHDN
- Participate in tax advisory assignment
- Prepare and review SST schedules and SST return
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
No. 12A, Jalan Medan Ipoh 6, Bandar Baru Medan, 31400 Ipoh, Perak
Click to view the location on Google maps