- Evaluate blueprints and schematics to determine daily work activities.
- Supervising staff and organizing and monitoring contractors and subcontractors throughout all stages of work processing, site preparation and build-out.
- Conduct daily inspections for compliance and site safety.
- Managing a team and oversee their team’s workflow, or the tasks required to complete a job.
- Analyse and prepare list of materials to be order to fulfill the need of the project.
- Ensure materials, tools and machinery are proper arrange and safe keeping on site.
- Reports to Project Manager on the daily work activities or progress of the projects.
- To ensure that all work carried out is accordance to the construction plan, drawing, specification, procedure and to guide the staff or subcontractor to execute the work.
- Coordinate closely with Project Manager regarding project matters and schedule of work progress.
- Coordinate staff or subcontractor schedule or working hour efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate closely with clients clerk of work, main contractor and project consultant.
- Follow up projects from starts till post completion of end of liability period.
- On site quality, quantity and safety audit.
- Completion of a post secondary / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in construction management, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor.
- Preferable have working experience in plumbing / construction field.
- In-depth understanding with flow charts, technical documentation and schedule.
- Crucial skills: Communication, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Time and Priority Management, Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace, Problem Solving.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
1-23A Kompleks Perniagaan Selayang Point, Jalan SP1, 68100 Batu Caves Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps