- To assist in R&D of new products.
- To support S&M activities with research and development to meet customers' requirement.
- To perform the necessary research as part of a team within the R&D dept.
- To ensure that QC of incoming raw materials and out-going products supplies are performed in accordance to Company Standard Operating Procedure.
- To maintain accurate and through records of R&D findings and results, quality control reports and customer complaints.
- To maintain laboratory equipments calibration/maintenance records updated with specification and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Required language(s): CHINESE/MANDARIN, ENGLISH
- At least 2 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Industri Bolton, Batu Caves.
Preferably Junior Executivies specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes in project direction.
- Strong sense of work ethic and self-motivation.
- Solid report writing skills to summarize project and action plan.
- Computer literacy-MS Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance Incentive
- Yearly Appraisal
- Trip and etc
No. 6 & 8, Jalan Wangsa Setia 4, Taman Wangsa Melawati, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps