- To assist and supervise in the implementation of day to day production plan. Responsible to assign workers and allocate available machineries/ equipments to achieve the production target.
- Prepare weekly production schedule and arrange working schedule for workers.
- To coordinate all activities related to production to maximize productivity and minimize wastage or spillage while maintaining products quality.
- To train, coach and supervise production workers.
- To support quality control activities. Make adjustments as necessary during production to ensure products produced are within specifications.
- To segregate, supervise and monitor the control of non conforming products/ materials from identification to final disposition.
- Assist in the enforcement of company policies (Quality & Safety) and procedures in the production floor.
- To maintain cleanliness of production floor through proper housekeeping practices
- Ensuring appropriate standards of hygiene and high standards of safety are met in all work carried out.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Chemistry or equivalent preferably in Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Science or similar technical discipline add advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Industri Bolton, Batu Caves.
- Preferably Executivies specializing in Manufacturing/ Production Operations or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Attendance Incentive
- Yearly Appraisal
- Trip and etc
No. 6 & 8, Jalan Wangsa Setia 4, Taman Wangsa Melawati, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps