Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager and Site Manager in planning the project
- Assist the Project Manager and Site Manager in creating schedule for the construction project
- Supervise construction projects to make sure they meet technical specifications
- Ensure that construction projects are completed within planned cost and time
- Keep accurate records of material and labour costs incurred in the construction process
- Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of the site workers at the site
- Hold meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the Project
- Manager and the Site Manager
- Convey information about the progress of the project and performance of the site workers to the manager
- Assist Contractors and Engineers in interpreting technical designs
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
- Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that any change in project plan is executed by contractors
- Ensure that the project is executed in compliance with local or state regulations
- Identify any potential problem at the site and work to prevent it.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree, preferably in Architecture or Interior Design.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience related to Sub-Structure and SUper Structure in Construction Industry.
- Willing to travel, preferably possess own transport.
- Able to work independently and self motivated.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
B3-6-15, SOLARIS DUTAMAS, NO. 1, JALAN DUTAMAS 1, 50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps