Why not STANDOUT from the crowd!
Join our PSC family if you have the passion and heart to make an impact in people's life.
It's alright to be different. We know that you are worth more than what your resumé tells us. We have an engaging experience in store for you, with ample room for you to grow. Join us, be a little different.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of accounting matters.
- Handle full spectrum of financial accounting statutory reporting and tax matters.
- Deal with cross country accounting and taxation
- Perform month-end closing and submission of monthly management reports, projects profits and loss accounts, cashflow forecast and reconciliations.
- Monitor operational cash flow closely to ensure sufficient funds to meet business and operational requirements.
- Manage payment and receipts systems, ensuring control, accuracy and timeliness.
- Oversee petty cash.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments on all accounting matters and resolve queries/problems that arise.
- Prepare financial reporting, budgeting and taxation for periodical basis.
- Initiate business process improvement, standardisation and simplification.
- Assist in the general running of the office, including, from time to time, helping with human resource and administrative duties.
- Handle some forex transactions.
Your ideal profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA)
- At least 3-year experience in finance functions.
- Experience working with Foreign Exchange Rate.
- Proficient in the office suite (spreadsheet and word processing etc.)
- Experience in leading a small team.
- Ability to identify issues and initiatives to solve complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and good time management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you thought you were reading your own biography, we'd like to hear from you. If you want this to be your biography, we would also like to hear from you.
After all, transforming lives, organisations, and communities is what we do.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave