The qualified candidate will be responsible for strategically positioning the company based solutions as one of the core solutions into a defined geographic territory. Key industries in this geographic territory consist of High Tech, Consumer Electronics, Utilities, Automotive and Financial Services.
In addition, this roles carries an additional responsibility to manage a sales team composing of 2 -3 Individuals. This would require the individual to mentor and coach with guidance from the management. This role would be excellent for individuals to gain experience and insights before becoming a management executive.
- Proactively call into existing customers to broaden and deepen adoption of our tools.
- Prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales for our products and services.
- Team with application engineering to uncover customer pains and demonstrate our solutions.
- Articulate our company's product and business proposition to C Level decision makers.
- Collaborate with customer success and application engineering to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects.
- Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- A bachelor's degree – Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 6 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- A background selling technology products and services at a transactional and enterprise level is a must
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system.
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic territory and account plans.
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals.
Experience with Customer Success strategies.
- Passion to take on additional role and learn to become a manager
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities