- Responsible for leading project team to complete the project within the contractual period.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to plan site works, coordinate and communicate with Clients, Consultants, Authorities and Sub-Contractors
- Manage and supervise the works on site and ensure site supervisors performing the works accordingly and resolve any problems related to projects.
- To ensure all site administration works is complete and update accordingly.
- To compile and furnish reports for management to review regarding work progress.
- Timely reporting of project progress and challenges to the management.
- Review and monitor site work productivity and arrange for resources as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree/ Master in Civil Engineering/ Project Management / Construction & Building or any related field.
- Required skill (s): Autocad, Microsoft Project and Project Management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa & Mandarin
- At least 5 years of related working experience in Construction Industry.
No 144, Jalan PUJ 3/8, Taman Puncak Jalil, Bandar Putra Permai,
Click to view the location on Google maps