- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits./factory
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position.
- Proficient in developing strategies and plans.
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices.
- An analytical mind capable for 'out-of-the-box' thinking to solve problems.
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills.
- Possess at least a MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
- Candidate with Furniture Manufacturing/factory background is an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
PL-02 & 03, Block A, Plaza Damansara, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps