- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Maintain warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Oversee , coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Abide with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Good record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excel in standard logistics software.
- Exemplary analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
PL-02 & 03, Block A, Plaza Damansara, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps