- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Responsible for documentation.
- Perform incoming, in-process and final quality inspection
- MALE only.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (Mandarin and Hokkien would be an advantage).
- Required skills: Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- Applicant must be willing to work in Perai Industry Area(Penang).
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start immediately would be an advantage.
- Full time position(s) only.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- PA Group