- Preparation of Bill of Quantities for Tenders.Responsible in preparation and calculation of projects costing, feasibility study and project cash flows.
- Involve in calling, checking tender documents, closing and evaluation of tenders.
- Able to manage and coordinate project related contractual matters, including progress claim, verification, comparision and certification of sub-contractors and supplier claim.
- Measurement, taking off for on-going projects / issuance of contractual letters and notices to clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Coordinate with project teams in administration contractual claims such as variation orders, extension of time, loss, expenses and etc.
- Attending Site Valuation, site meeting and preparing progress payment.
- Prepare project performance, work programme and progress report.
- Compiling, evaluating and updating of cost analysis and cost plan.
- Work closely with project team to ensure costs are controlled and timely payments made.
- To evaluate the progress claim received from the sub-contractors and supplier.
- To assist in the settlement of Final Account with the Client and Sub-Contractors.
- Comply, confirm and implement company procedure on all contract and administration matters.
- Able to meet tight deadline, work under pressure and work independently.
- Able to communicate and coordinate effectively with Client, Consultants,
- Construction Team and Sub-Contractors.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- Processing payments and invoices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
NO 4,JLN LP 1A/5,
Click to view the location on Google maps