- hands-on skills, supervises, oversee and manages employees overall direction and day-to-day operations.
- Ensures and maintains the pastry department's productivity level to meet the daily demands from the outlets.
- To train and improve employee product knowledge and skills.
- Ensure positive interaction, respect, cooperation and working relationship among team members.
- The ability to work under pressure with passion for great and premium ingredients
- To monitor cakes quality and par level of ingredients and pastry products.
- Creating new products and improving the recipe of current products.
- Background education from pastry or baking school
- Experience at bakery, pastry kitchen or related field (preferred)
- Experience with naturally leavened breads is an advantage
- Self-driven and dedicated
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- possess self-confidence and able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Location : Old Klang Road, KL
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 37 & 39, Jalan 1/137B, Resource Industrial Centre,Off Jalan Klang Lama
Click to view the location on Google maps