- Installations and commissioning of equipment for vacuum processes
- Setup and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of mechanical and electrical equipment and components
- Repair and replacement of components ( mechanical, electrical )
- Basic troubleshooting at PLC, Profibus and other control equipment
- Offer consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or equipment
- Reporting in accordance to company guidelines
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- Education in Mechanics, Electronics or similar
- Strong knowledge of machinery and coating equipment, electrical and other systems and their components.
- Skilled in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers).
- Able to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A solid commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent physical strength and stamina.
- Minimum Diploma/Advance Diploma, Bachelor or bachelor equivalent degree in engineering related, certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus.
- 4+ years work experience in foreign or j/v company as Technician would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, e-Mail)
- High ability to work independently and without direct support and supervision
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate with foreign nationals
- Ability to conduct adequately to local and foreign behavior
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
SUITE B3.1 (B&C) Ground Floor, KHTP Business Centre
Click to view the location on Google maps