We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad, a progressive and well-established public listed Company with diversified businesses in plantations, property investment and development, credit financing, trading of fertilizers and automotive as well as building materials and stone quarries.
- To be partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes and to performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- To perform reference and background checks, and to make recommendation to company hiring managers.
- To coordinate interview with the hiring managers and to maintain relationship with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- To follow up on the interview process status.
- To serve as liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- To communicate employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of related working experience in recruitment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and able to perform in a team base environment with positive working attitude.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance