- Provide support in human resources and administration matters .
- Provide consistent support function for workers payroll, recruitment, performance appraisal, confirmation, staff disciplinary and etc.
- Liaison with statutory government and private agencies pertaining to the renewal of workers permits and insurances.
- To update various leave computations i.e. Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Hospitalization Leave, Maternity Leave, Compassionate Leave, Unpaid Leave, and Absenteeism.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Handle all team project’s request for administrative documentation accurately, promptly, and professionally.
- To perform general clerical duties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administrative or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated & independent, with excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner and can work with minimal supervision.
- Independent and proactive in looking for solutions, improvements for company admin matters.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
A-3-05, (2nd Floor), Mayang Ave Jalan SS25/35, Taman Mayang, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps