- To perform tender by checking the tender documents, costing and verification of quantities calling quotation and checking the sufficient of details in the tender drawing.
- To perform post tender.
- Calling quotation of subcontract work
- Preparing main Claim and subcontract cliam
- Evaluation of variation claim
- Material wastage control
- Preparation of final Account for main control of subcontract
- Attend monthly site meeting and site valuation.
- Evaluate progress claim submitted by contractors/ subcontractors and to ensure the payment certifications are issued promptly.
- Evaluate variation order and make recommendations, updating status of VO in a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper filing and records keeping.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 05 years working experience in post-contract and quantity survey, pre-contract and tender works in the construction industry
- Computer literate.
- A good team player
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities