- Fully involved in tracking project progress and handle all contractual disputes.
- In charge of reviewing overall matter related to tender bidding.
- In charge of reviewing contract sums, contract taking off and build up rates.
- In charge of reviewing progress of project from inception till completion such as pre to post contract and subsequently final accounts.
- Fully involved in technical matters relating such as cost calculation, estimation & compilation of required information
- To coordinate and liaise with client, consultant, sub-contractor and supplier.
- Lead and monitor subordinates in all aspects of Quantity Surveying works.
- Advise project section on all contractual matters relating to the projects, which include costing, estimating and cost control.
- Prepare reports for top management regarding status of project.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Quantity Survey /Construction Management / Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): negotiation skills, strong analytical skill
- Knowledgeable in cost estimates and construction contracts.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No 16-2, Jalan PJU 5/22, The Strand Kota Damansara,
Click to view the location on Google maps