Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Assists the Project team in developing project control systems for inclusion in a Project Execution Plan;
· Completes projects by coordinating with contractor, vendor or suppliers, designer and operation team.
· Develops and manages budgets consistent with timeline requirements for small to medium-scale new store development or renovation projects.
· Develops scope of work consistent with operation needs and budget allowances. Oversees scheduling, bid negotiations and consultant relationship.
· Manages and monitors project schedules within budget guidelines, progress and costs to ensure projects are complete on time and effectively.
· Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and manages all issues and risks affecting the project.
· Supervises on site work and communicates project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time in all assignments.
· Oversees bidding process and contract negotiations. Ensures company’s contract policies are followed. Maintains and monitors active General Contractor (GC) pool for adequate number, quality of workmanship and service level.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 3-4 years of experience in managing construction projects or commercial renovation works.
- Have site experience.
- Analytical and possess good knowledge of conducting feasibility studies, project planning, tendering, contract administration, construction methodology and authority liaisons
- Have an eye for details, hands-on, results oriented and meticulous, enforcing high standards of construction work.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames
- Confident, energetic and an ambitious self-starter
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities