- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work.
- To review specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and contractual requirements.
- Prepare and analyse project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time.
- Prepare tender and quotation, including bills of quantities with the client.
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Skill of Microsoft Office will be required.
- To perform and undertake any other duties as may be prescribed by the Management or Company from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No. 277-H, Jalan Baru, Batu Maung,
Click to view the location on Google maps