- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Manage schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Oversee workers and tradespeople.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Thorough knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Solid physical condition and stamina.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No. 277-H, Jalan Baru, Batu Maung,
Click to view the location on Google maps