- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Adhere DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Possess valid professional driver's license.
- Able to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
No. 277-H, Jalan Baru, Batu Maung,
Click to view the location on Google maps