- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain ELV systems.
- Provide unscheduled rectification on system fault.
- Perform system checks and maintenance work on both ad hoc and contract ELV systems in Klang Valley.
- Diagnose problems, replace or test and make adjustments.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, electronics and other systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Certificate in Electronics and Electrical
- Possessed a motorbike and valid motor licence.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
42, Jalan 21/19, Sea Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps