- Friendly and team based work environment.
- Excellent benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Career advancement opportunity.
- Monitor daily export and import shipping operation both Cambodia, ensure logistics operations is compliance with trade regulation & procedure and to confirm all the confirm shipment are smooth and in timely basic.
- Preparing documentations such as booking form, BL, LC to bank, shipping invoice, packing list, or similar documents, application certificate of origin, calculate cubic meters (CBM), loading plan, Importer Security Filing (ISF), Shipping Instructor (SI) and others relevant documents for import and export shipment including of proper filing system for Cambodia.
- Coordinating and following up shipment movement and providing shipping documents and details to customers.
- Executing activities of verifying import/export bills to ensure that all bills are submitted to Accounts Department accordingly.
- Supervise closely with warehouse department for timely distribution.
- Solving the problems that happened during the process of exporting.
- Performing price negotiation with shipping lines to get a better rate.
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to health, safety and environmental procedures and ensuring they are understand and practiced by the team at all times.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the company’s procedures and requirements.
- Prioritize workload to meet project, department and company deadlines.
- Perform other related job functions as required by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Others attractive benefit
3A, JALAN WAWASAN 16, KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN SRI GADING,
Click to view the location on Google maps