- To draft and review contract document & contractual letters
- To provide contractual management of projects
- To organise and plan prior delegating works to contract executives.
To ensure works such as billing/VO/final account are well prepared and submit on time.
- To act as checker for all costing/billing works prior submit for management approval
- To monitor works performance within department KPI.
- Any other job function assigned and new responsibilities may be added as and when necessary from time to time.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management or any other related studies.
- Minimum five (5) years and above of relevant experience in contract administration and contractual issues working experience.
- Prior experience in handling precast projects is highly preferred..
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Note: 5 days work week
- Working location: Senai, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps