- Contribute in all phases of system development life cycle.
- Develop and maintain company’s web system front-end and back-end services.
- Aware of latest development and updates of relevant frameworks and technologies.
- Actively participate in providing ideas, suggestions and feedback to team and departmental meetings.
- Conduct testing to ensure that website works and functions as it should.
- Able to optimize and improve sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field especially web development.
- Required Skill(s): OOP, MVC, MVVM, RESTful APIs.
- Experience in PHP Laravel and Vue.js framework.
- Proficient in databases structure design and normalization.
- Good Working Environment
- Young Team Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
Unit 112, Block C, Kelana Square, 17, Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Software Engineer (Fresh/Entry Level)
Software Engineer (Senior)