- Able to handle HR function such as Payroll, EPF, Socso,EIS,PCB, HRDF, E-FILING, Recruitment and etc.
- To maintain proper accounting records and filing system.
- Assist for daily, monthly & yearly routine of accounting operation. AP /AR/Process payment /Marketing Claim / Petty Cash /Utilities & Others ).
- To undertake any duties and all other responsibilities as instructed.
- To handle and review the accounting system, maintenance of financial and accounting records. (familiar with SQL System)
- Manage inductions and provide information to all new members of staff
- Managing utilities & office insurances(Staff/Office)
- Manage Tenancy Agreement / CIDB/MITTI/M&V Licence/Company’s license /Directors’ personal /Office equipment / Computer & Software others
- Update and administer procedures
- Staff attendance duties- setting new code for New Staff: - Door Access card and thumb print,
- Monitor Staff attendance & Recording Staff Annual Leave & Medical Leave
- Ordering and managing the office Printing Matters necessary equipment or system (Computer/assign email/Printing control)
- Overall company’s office equipment repair / replacement / maintenance / IT problem follows on purchases made
- Ensuring the overall Office cleanliness (incl the toilets) are maintain and function well; liaison with the Cleaning Company / Landlord whenever is necessary.
- Stationeries/Beverages : To replenish the stocks
- Supporting other team members
- Plus any ad hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI/Diploma in Finance/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Professional working fluency (written and spoken) in English AND Bahasa Malaysia; Mandarin speaking is optional but preferable
- Experience in SQL account software
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess pleasant personality, good communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, good organizational skills and able to maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Matured, self-motivated, proactive and ability to work independently without supervision.
- Computer literate and competent in MS software like Word, Excel Power Point.
- Preference to be given to the candidate who can start work ASAP.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps