· To assist Factory Manager in daily planning, organizing and controlling of warehouse‘s overall operations including shipping/deliveries schedules, loading operation, material handling activities and stock inventory accordance with SOP’s and documentations.
· Responsible for inventory of all raw material, storage, retrieval and ensure the timely delivery of material to production
· Responsible on the products complain and recall product including carry out investigation, preparing related document and proper filing for easy retrieval
· Monitor and ensure smooth implementation of destruction and write off product and schedule waste management compliances and ensure proper documentation and record filing for easy retrieval
· Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
· Collaborate with Maintenance Department and external supplier to establish, monitor and ensure the maintenance of warehouse system, facilities, equipment and premises are in good order accordingly to the specification
· To perform any task assigned by the management.
· Min Diploma in Admin/Management/Logistic related field or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in warehouse environment
· Good organizational and planning skill.
· Familiar with GMP/GDP and ISO 9001 procedures
· Strong leadership qualities to work, train and motivate staff.
· Self-motivated, disciplined and result oriented with strong initiative and has the ability to work independently
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadline with minimum supervision
· Trustworthy and reliable and must be a team player
· Willing to work long hours / shift if required
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture