- To assist day-to-day CPPC activities.
- More to planning, sorting, packaging and picking vegetable depends on channels order.
- Responsible for producing crops assigned to meet customer requirement, among which are weight, packaging and comparative for new product introduction.
- Understand and capture customer cum market problems and revert, react immediate to Key Account PIC and Marketing Team.
- Drive business by developing operation-right way of work that corresponds with company financial targets.
- Comply with all documentation procedure in line with S.O.P’s and certification requirements.
- Responsible as CPPC communication channel with Farm Supervisor Leader for strategies and new product.
- Identify and ensure all crop received by CPPC execute without waste and no left over or unattended crops assigned.
- To pre-alert and work with QA team in any cases doubt in meeting customer requirement or quality issue.
- Monitor and control workers packing item in CPPC.
- Adhere to quality control check to ensure the packaging meets environment, health, and safety regulations.
- Monitoring and supervise workers during loading.
- Make sure all the item delivery out in a good condition, punctual and follow by request delivery order (D.O).
- Must be capable in managing a workforce consisting of various workloads (people person).
- Forecasted, plan crop, logistic and maintain product to meet profit goal.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
KM19, Jalan Simpang Pulai Cameron, Kinta Highland, 31300 Ipoh, Perak.
Click to view the location on Google maps