It's alright to be different. We know that you are worth more than what your resumé tells us. We have an engaging experience in store for you, with ample room for you to grow. Join us, be a little different.
- Provide first level support to incidents reported by peers and participants/users, and resolve them within the defined service level.
- Walk participant/user through the problem-solving process and follow up with the user to ensure the issue has been resolved within the targeted timeline.
- Proactive in terms of finding solutions and troubleshooting for participants/users.
- Provide technical support for the app and system across the company.
- Ensure quality, security and performance of developed applications.
- Provide project related data extractions and query reporting services.
- Troubleshoots, fix bugs and other issues with apps and software.
- Conduct internal training and knowledge sharing with peers regularly.
- Work with integration teams of other stakeholders to build an ecosystem of links.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in current technologies especially web app related.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related IT field.
- At least 2 years of web app experience. Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably has IT Helpdesk and API integration experience.
- Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple groups of users’ whiles maintaining a positive and patient attitude.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent command of both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
If you thought you were reading your own biography, we'd like to hear from you.
If you want the above to be your biography, we would also like to hear from you.
After all, transforming lives, organisations, and communities is what we do.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities