- To assist in preparation of cost estimation and maintain control of projects drawings and records.
- Assist in preparation of Bills of Quantity, Material of taking off/measurement.
- Assessing Sub-contractor/contractor progress claim and preparation of progress claim.
- Check for materials requisition and ensure materials are accurate within project budget.
- Cost negotiation with suppliers/clients/consultant and project manager.
- Assist in advising on the range of legal, quality and contractual issue
- To survey and negotiate suitable suppliers and hardware for projects.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by superior.
- Possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the construction industry especially for infrastructure, bridges or highway constructions would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with tendering of contract including take-off quantities, site measurement and verification.
- Candidate should be independent, resourceful, high integrity, strong negotiation and good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure and adapt to different working environments.
- Those who are familiarity with sub-contractual management and contractual laws will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to other states.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office applications and AutoCad.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested Please click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to
03 - 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Central location