- Assist IT Security & Compliance Head to oversee security of IT infrastructure & system across AEON Credit Service organization and ensure compliance to IT Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for the enforcement of IT Policies, Procedures, Standards and Process for all IT systems & infrastructure and ensure compliance.
- Ensure successful implementation and maintenance of the defined Policies, Procedures, Standards and Process within the organization.
- Provide support in security management and security architect standards and documentations.
- Manage and plan the operational and administrative activities associated with the running of the IT security system and review security log.
- Develop relevant procedures, policies, standards and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
- Review the development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and controls techniques.
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Responsible for system security planning, developing security policies across multiple platforms.
- Conduct operational and process reviews in compliance with regulatory standards (e.g. ISO27001, PCIDSS, BNM (RMiT).
- Responsible to analyze security issues, determine the root cause and impact and identify the corrective action needed to eliminate and prevent the event for the future.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new security system and services to enhance company security posture according to business needs.
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information System or equivalent
- Preferably with minimum 4 years of working experience in IT Security or IT Compliance field.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards and requirements such as ISO27001, PCIDSS, BNM (RMiT) will be added advantage.
- Good command of English language in communication, presentation and writing skills are mandatory
- Good communication skills and able to communicate well with all levels of management
- Familiarity with various Operating Systems (Windows, Unix/Linux, AS400)
- Ability to conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessment will be added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Open culture
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Executive, Finance (3-6months contract)
Manager, Risk Management
Assistant Manager, Safety & Health ( General Administration )
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Executive, Call Centre (Contract)
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance