- Friendly and team based work environment.
- Excellent benefits and attractive remuneration package.
- Career advancement opportunity.
1. Compute to create dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
2. Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and grading devices.
3. Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
4. Prepared pattern according to difference sample such as fix sample, photo sample, initial sample, red seal sample or P.P sample etc.
5. Collaborate with Merchandiser to improving size and fit. Advise changes needed and work together to provide innovative solutions to design problems.
6. Provide a safe working environment, adhering to health, safety and environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and practiced by the team at all times.
7. Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the company’s procedures and requirements.
8. Prioritize workload to meet project, department and company deadlines.
9. Perform other related responsibilities or ac hoc duties as required by superior.
· 3 years’ experience in related field.
· Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Initiative and self-motivated.
· Computer literate.
· Good in problem solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Others attractive benefit.