1. Ensure subcontractors carry out effectively the original terms and specifications of the contract as negotiated with the end-customer.
2. Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating proposals from subcontractors
3. Oversee the production and dissemination of information to ensure mutual understanding of all contract terms and conditions.
4. Analyzing related market data and financial data as well as scrutinizing other sources of information to assure the best possible pricing, contract terms and service levels.
5. Often resolve conflicts, mediate disputes, find solutions to problems, and make decisions regarding contractual progress or lack thereof .
6. Prepare written reports detailing the overall progress of contract fulfillment and brief management regarding those reviews and any associated actions taken.
7. Prepare and maintain databases to track important data related to contract fulfillment such as supply pricing, product performance, subcontractor performance, inventories available, and all expenditures associated with contract fulfillment.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Professional Degree, Masters Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Logistic / Shipping or equivalent.
2. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistic / Shipping / Inventory Management or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years working experience in Subcon / Logistic Department.
3. Familiar deal with subcon and documentation
4. Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
5. Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Melayu, Chinese and English language.
6. Good interpersonal skill. Good planning and analytical skills.
7. Excellent administration skills. Able to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
8. Work well under pressure and to deadlines
9. Diligent, trustworthy, honest and team work
If interested, please feel free to contact Ms. Janice Tan @ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No: 011-26438399
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture