- Performs sample preparation, physical and chemical testing as per approved test methods or related method references.
- Participates in method development, method validation and verification.
- Assist with the overseeing of laboratory personnel and activities of the laboratory, chemicals and apparatus inventory, schedules and assigns work to ensure turnaround time for reporting results to clients are met.
- Ensures scheduled maintenance and upkeep of analytical instruments such as AAS, ICP-OES, GS/MS, UV/VIS, etc.
- Implements good laboratory practices and safety by providing instruction and training to laboratory personnel as needed.
- Maintains and continues to improve the overall performance of the laboratory including quality of results, timeliness of results and specimen integrity.
- Maintains, analyzes, and updates statistical data and/or control charts.
- Participates in available and relevant proficiency test, round robins, and/or inter-laboratory collaborative studies.
- Ensures continued ISO 17025 accreditation of the laboratory and adherence to the Quality Procedures are followed.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Sciences or equivalent.
- One year of working experience in the related field
- Preferbly with knowledge of ISO 17025 or ISO 9001.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess initiative, hard working and able to work independently and in a team
- Annual Leave
- Bonus & Increment based on performance
No. 8A & 8B, Jalan Sri Sarawak 20B, Taman Sri Andalas, 41200 Klang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps