- Preparation of construction work programme and examine drawing.
Lean and execute, identify critical activities and plan for every project activities in civil works.
- Liasing with Clients, Consultants and relevant authorities for the implementation of the projects handled.
- Assist and support site team in resolving any quality and technical issues / problems at site initiated by Consultant / Client.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes & recommending actions.
- Manage the project implementation for structure and / or infrastructure works, to ensure timely delivery and within budget.
- Prepare method statement for civil works and review all method statements submitted by specialist contractor or sub-contractors.
- Check construction drawings for accuracy and completion for construction, material planning.
- Ensure the project assigned is completed within the schedule.
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned by superior from time to time.
- Implement policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by quality system in order to strengthen the Company's position.
- Ensures that project/site activities are performed in effective efficient manner, sets target coaching to team members to further optimize performance
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Willing to travel
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
B3-6-15, SOLARIS DUTAMAS, NO. 1, JALAN DUTAMAS 1, 50480 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps