- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- To record accounting transactions on daily basis using accounting system
- To maintain complete and accurate accounting records on timely basis
- To perform basic office task, such as filing documents
- To check claims and perform claims reconciliation
- To prepare Invoices to the customer, make sure supporting document and information are correct
- To ensure the creditor invoicing are correct and complete with the supporting document
- To prepare the payment vouchers on timely basis
- To prepare payment list as per instruction
- To reconcile the Debtor & Creditor Account
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks upon request
- To start working immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
19-20-1/2/3/3A, Office Suite,Level 20 UOA Centre No 19 Jalan Pinang, 50450 KL
Click to view the location on Google maps