1) Following health and safety standards.
2) Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
3) Assembling products and parts.
4) Following production guidelines and specifications.
5) Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
6) Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
7) Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
8) Working on the production line and meet production targets.
9) Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
10) Performing other tasks as assigned.
· Secondary School
· Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial. (ie : Carpentry, Welding, CNC, Machine Tools, Marble, Glass)
· Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
· Able to work as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Open culture