JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Perform laboratory analysis accurately and efficiently as per quality plan and test schedule.
- Responsible for laboratory management and purchasing of instrument, consumable and apparatus.
- Well maintenance of tools and equipment for sampling and testing.
- Generate and upkeep of laboratory records relevant to testing, calibration and maintenance of tools/ equipment.
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with laboratory safety procedures and standards.
- Leader in conducting quality failure analysis, and initiate corrective and preventive actions efficiently and effectively.
- To undertake any other assignment as given by immediate superior or management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma or Degree in Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and relevant.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Hands-on experience with AAS or ICP instruments may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Job position will be based in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
Lot 5147, Jalan Bunga Raya, Batu 51/2, Off Jalan Teratai, 41050 Klang, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps