1) Determining ,negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
2) Liase with relevant department for further troubleshooting/ touch up if needed.
3) Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
4) Inspect and record workers' workmanship and advise on quality improvement.
5) Provides effective communication regarding quality issues with interdepartment .
6) Complete QA reports & documentations
7) Decide on rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
8) Perform inspections of purchased materials,parts,subassemblies or finished projects according to well defined standards using physical, sample, measurements and other customer specification.
9) Accurately document the result of the inspection and testing.
10) Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
11) Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
12) Work with production supervisor to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly
· Candidate must possess at least diploma or equivalent qualification.
· Certification in quality control is preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in QA/QC, prefers in furniture manufacturing.
· Required language(s): Mandarin Speaking, Bahasa Malaysia, English
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office & AutoCAD.
· Good interpersonal and communication skill.
· Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
Perks & Benefits
- Open culture
- Good Working Environment