Job Description :
- Plan, conceptualize & collaborate to produce in-house video.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, flyers, brochures, booklets, websites, video’s and other relatable material
- Able to brainstorm and create story line for each project
- Work closely with marketing team to produce and present our product to the masses
- Produce video from concept to final production (including shooting, editing photo & video)
- Managing and briefing design style, format, print production and timescales
- Preparing rough drafts, and reviewing final layout of designs
- Liaising with external partners as and when needed.
- Meet deadline and manage multiple priorities
General Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): creativity, thinks out of the box, adobe illustrator, adobe photo shop, after effect, video editing software and other relatable software editing tools
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
Level 3, 63-3, 65-3, Jalan Kampung Pandan, Kampung Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps