- This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Accepting handsets from walk-in customers and dealers.
- Log-in to the system and issue job sheets.
- Input customers' particulars and the nature of the phone's problems.
- To teach and explain to the customers on the product's features.
- To release the handsets back to customers after repair.
- To close the job sheet by keying in the collected date into the system.
- To collect payment and issue receipt for those after-warranty repairs.
- Any other ad-hoc jobs as requested by Department Head from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- At least 1 year working exoerience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate with knowlege of Microsoft Office
- Pleasant personality
- Able to speak fluently in English
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
- Strategic location. Walking distance to MRT/LRT/Monorial Stations
- Central location
- Medical insurance upon confirmation
- Work five and half (5 1/2) days week
- Training provided
11TH FLOOR MENARA COSWAY, PLAZA BERJAYA, 12 JALAN IMBI
Click to view the location on Google maps