- Knowledgeable in Chinese cuisine
- Responsible for proper preparation for all dishes with regards to basic preparations, tase, temperature, garnishing and timing in accordance to the job requirements.
- Supervise subordinates and ensure proper coverage of staffing in team.
- Keeps the work areas ckean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all relevant menus
- Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in training of all staff in compliance of company procedures.
- Adhoc duties as assigned by the managemnet/superior
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language (s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience will be a value added point
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Must be willing to be based in Gebeng area
Perks & Benefits
- Free transportation in the factory
- Meals and hostel are provided
- For those who stay outside, RM200 per month will be given as petrol allowance
- Annual leave, sick leave, hospitalization leave and public holiday
- EPF, SOCSO, and SIP contributions
- Miscellaneous allowance e.g. Seniority Allowance & Medical
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 4 jobs
Internship (Accountant/Finance/Admin/Procurement/HR/Business Management)
Internship (Engineering in Chemical/Electrical/Geological/Metallurgical/Environmental/Mechanical/Production Technology)
Adminitrative Assistant(plant)/Site Assistant