Job description & responsibilities
- To manages the full spectrum of HR & Administration functions
- Work with business unit manager and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Manage monthly payroll and all statutory processing timely and accurately.
- Monitor attendance of employees, leave management and generate shift schedule
- Handle and advices Management on disciplinary issues, staff counseling and grievances, termination, and other employee relation matters in compliances with local labor laws.
- Prepare monthly payroll management report and yearly report (Form EA, Form E and etc)
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- To manage, participate and support in company events.
- To manage and arrange employee’s training and HRDF submission.
- Ac-hoc duties and other administrative work as assigned by Management.
- General office management such as ordering stationary, tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- To process and checking staff expenses claims.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of management experience in HR
- Highly computer literate
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Subsidy of lunch
No 26, Jalan Dato Keramat, Pulau Pinang, 10150 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang
Click to view the location on Google maps