- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment
- Conducts and/or attend daily or weekly toolbox meetings, daily walkabout for safety surveillance at the site and other safety briefings as required by the site safety council
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Prepare various reports, documents, forms, safety plans and checklists as requested by supervisors or client project team/safety council
- Responsible for the workplace and worker safety and health operations at project site.
- To ensure proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) being used by all site workers.
- To assist Project Manager, Project Engineer in overall project execution, including but not limited to site supervision and coordination, tools and machinery management, status reporting, attending meetings, material inspection etc.
- Any other task which may be assigned from time by Management
- Yellow book is a MUST for this application
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
B-G-19, Merchant Square Tropicana | Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1 | 47410, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps