Mineral processing operators operate a variety of plants and equipment to convert raw materials into marketable products. They provide the appropriate information on the process to the control room.
- To assist Supervisor and responsible to full operate one process plant to meet production targets, quality standards and to avoid loses.
- To assist and take responsible corrective actions when required to meet performance standards in the operation plant
- To assist Supervisor and responsible to provide complete and accurate written logs of the plant performance and to communicate accurate information across and between shifts
- To be responsible for close monitoring of any mechanical work carried out on the plant and assist where possible.
- To assist Supervisor in training new operators.
- Able to conduct troubleshooting on the equipment/ machinery and able to operate several process
- Collect data and do reporting
- Any other job assign by HOD
- 1-2 years working experience in Food or related industry.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Willing to work SHIFT.
Perks & Benefits
- Meal Provided
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Transport Allowance
- Shift Allowance