We are looking for a Senior Manager, who is responsible of managing Technical Collaboration department’s business planning, technical interaction and collaborations, develop key strategies, programs and new opportunities under the supervision of the CEO.
- Manage and maintain regular technical communication with industry government academia technology principals and other training/business.
- Support and coordinate technical collaboration meetings/ visits, including preparation of agendas, member communication, scheduling, and facilitating discussions.
- Manage and perform active participation as PSDC representative in technical meeting and events such as symposiums, summits, forums, work committee task force team and etc.
- Manage end to end collaboration process including developing and maintaining collaboration documents i.e. MoU, NDA, Equipment loan agreements etc.
- Minimum with Bachelor Degree in Engineering with more than 5 years of industrial working experience
- Preferably someone with people manager in the Management role.
- Good communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia with pleasant & matured personality.
- Hands-on with good understanding of current industrial needs and requirement with the latest technologies.
- Must be able to collaborate with internal and external parties with strong drive in change management.
- Government liaison exposure and must continue to maintain good relationships with government and networking.
- Position Open to Malaysian only.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave